Find us at
Project theme: TOTVET - Training of Tutors and VET professionals for high quality in Work Based Learning and Dual Learning
Aim of the project: to increase the professional competences of VET trainers and teachers (employers educating students) and to enable them to provide hihg-quality training, consisting in work based learning (WBL) and dual learning (DL).
Program: Erasmus +, KA2, Strategic partnership in the field of vocational education and training
Coordinator: INSPECTORATUL SCOLAR JUD.DOLJ (Romania)
1. EDUNET - Romania
2. CASA CORPULUI DIDACTIC OLT - Romania
3. Centre for Craft Support, Dual and Vocational Training in Poznan - Poland
4. CAMARA OFICIAL DE COMERCIO, INDUSTRIA Y SERVICIOS DE ZARAGOZA - Spain
5. BEST INSTITUT FUR BERUFSBEZOGENE WEITERBILDUNG UND PERSONALTRAINING GMBH - Austria
6. IHK - PROJEKTGESELLSCHAFT MBH - Germany
Time: October 2018 - September 2020
Target groups: VET trainers and teachers (employers educating students)
This project (project no. 22018-1-RO01-KA202-049191) was financed with the support of the European Commission. This publication reflects the views of the autor, and the Commission is not responsible for any use of the information cointained in this publication.